Friday, May 20, 2011

Leavenworth and Wenatchee Home Inspection- Flipped Out

Leavenworth and Wenatchee Home Inspection- Flipped Out

There are shows and people out there claiming that you can make a lot of money “flipping Houses”.

With a statement like in the Monteglong's video's, "Imagine being able to get you and your family out of debt and to be able to change the legacy of your family by becoming a real estate millionaire".

I have watched many of these types of shows on HGTV, DIY and so on… but found that most of these "flipping" shows leave a lot of details out.  Often the practices on these shows are not what I want performed on any home I want to own or for any client of mine.

These homes are based on cosmetic value and not proper construction technique. Many times very obvious issues are covered up and hidden to the unsuspecting buyer thing they are getting so much value for money.

When performing a home inspection if I sense that the home had been flipped I go into super sleuth mode. I will look for issues with electrical, HVAC and plumbing. I will look for structural modification that may have not been executed correctly.

Many of these issues can have huge price tags down the line to repair.

At NCW Home Inspection I am the “buyers advocate”.

NCW Home Inspections, LLC,                located in Wenatchee WA             509-670-9572.
North Central Washington Home Inspections, LLC proudly serves Chelan County, Douglas County, Kittitas County, Okanogan County and Grant County Washington.
Cities served Wenatchee, Leavenworth,Cashmere, Chelan, Cle Elem, East Wenatchee, Quincy, Oroville and all areas of North Central Washington.
www.ncwhomeinspections.com
"The Confluence of Quality and Integrity"


Leavenworth and Wenatchee Home Inspection- Flipped Out

5 comments:

  1. good story by www.patrioticdecorations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saratoga county assessments When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Inspection Services Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I found t web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this m prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, i m always look for people to check out my web site. FL pre listing home inspections

    ReplyDelete
  5. Optical measurement instrument A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post.

    ReplyDelete